3 Minutes with Pastor Thane
- We are meeting every Sunday morning at 9 and 11 am. Cleaning is done before, between and after each service. This is a deep spray and wipe down of every surface in the Upper Fellowship Hall.
- Please bring you own mask if you desire to wear one. We have a few at each entry point at the church. Some wear masks and some don’t. We are abiding by Safe Distancing Guidelines.
- We still ask you to weekly call Linda at the office (336-427-2600) with your preferred time of worship attendance. This helps with logistics.
- Our Sunday morning messages are on line at woodbinebc.org. We know the sound is not good and we are working on the problem.
- You come back when you feel safe. More are returning weekly. We are doing everything we can to make everyone’s safety a priority.
Here are some guidelines…
- Calling Everyone should call church office with your names and preference for worship time
Call Linda at 336-427-2600 by Thursday Noon
- Parking An attendant will be in the parking lot to help. Extra handicap parking available.
- Entering Upper Fellowship Hall – Three doors for entrance and exit.
- Sanitizing Stations and supplies available at each entry point. Bring your own mask if you desire to wear one.
- Social Distancing Chairs are set up in advance according to Social Distance Guidelines. You may sit with your family unit.
- Children All children will sit with your family unit. No nursery or children’s activities.
- Offering Two boxes will be readily available
- Exit Promptly To allow cleaning