Thank you Woodbine!
I want to personally thank the Woodbine family and friends for your generosity. We have been able to minister to our community in some great ways.
A few months ago, we provided food and monetary gifts for Genesis Ministries here in Rockingham County. It helped them with 2-3 months of their annual food budget. Genesis is a Christ-centered residential ministry for women who are coming through some of life’s most difficult situations.
Woodbine paid for a catered breakfast buffet at Western Rockingham Middle School last month for their entire staff.
This week, we provided Subway sandwiches for both the Mayodan and Madison Police Departments. They were so appreciative!
Our Women on Mission Ministry is going to provide lunch all for the teachers and staff of McMichael High School this coming Wednesday.
We want to be good neighbors and build strong relationships in our community. Schools and Police have been in the news quite a bit. We want them to know we support them and are willing to minister to their needs. Conversations are ongoing on some other mission and ministry opportunities.
This Sunday, September 13, I will be speaking on the topic of “Getting Rid of Stinking Thinking” from Philippians 4:8-9. We meet at 9 and 11 every Sunday.
3 Minutes with Pastor Thane
- We are meeting every Sunday morning at 9 and 11 am. Cleaning is done before, between and after each service. This is a deep spray and wipe down of every surface in the Upper Fellowship Hall.
- Please bring you own mask if you desire to wear one. We have a few at each entry point at the church. Some wear masks and some don’t. We are abiding by Safe Distancing Guidelines.
- We still ask you to weekly call Linda at the office (336-427-2600) with your preferred time of worship attendance. This helps with logistics.
- Our Sunday morning messages are on line at woodbinebc.org. We know the sound is not good and we are working on the problem.
- You come back when you feel safe. More are returning weekly. We are doing everything we can to make everyone’s safety a priority.
Here are some guidelines…
- Calling Everyone should call church office with your names and preference for worship time
Call Linda at 336-427-2600 by Thursday Noon
- Parking An attendant will be in the parking lot to help. Extra handicap parking available.
- Entering Upper Fellowship Hall – Three doors for entrance and exit.
- Sanitizing Stations and supplies available at each entry point. Bring your own mask if you desire to wear one.
- Social Distancing Chairs are set up in advance according to Social Distance Guidelines. You may sit with your family unit.
- Children All children will sit with your family unit. No nursery or children’s activities.
- Offering Two boxes will be readily available
- Exit Promptly To allow cleaning